1. Cookies are small files that keep information about your visit to the website, such as the date and time of the visit and how you use a particular website or mobile application.
2. Cookie usage and data collection
We will automatically recognize and save information sent by your browser:
- IP Address (IP Address & MAC Address) of your computer - Your browser type - The pages you visit or follow on our website - The amount of time you spend browsing our website pages, such as home, product, and service pages, or the keywords you search on the website, the time and date of the visit, and other statistical information.
These kinds of information are collected for analysis and evaluation, to assist in the overall study of user behavior, and improve the website quality to be easier, faster, and more efficient to fulfill your needs better.
3. Type of cookies
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential for you to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Cookies that allow web shops to hold your items in your cart while you are shopping online. You cannot disable these types of cookies.
2. Performance Cookies
These cookies collect information about how you use a website, like which pages you visited, which links you clicked on, and any statistical information that meets your interests and behaviors. Their sole purpose is to improve website functions. None of this information can be used to identify you. It is all aggregated and, therefore, anonymized.
3. Function Cookies
These cookies allow a website to remember choices you have made in the past, like what language you prefer, your log in details, or the last product you've seen.
4. Targeting Cookies
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They are linked with third parties to build a profile of your interests based on the browsing information they collect from you, such as Google Analytics, Facebook Pixels, LINE Tags, and Tiktok Pixels. These cookies track your online activity to help advertisers deliver more relevant advertising or to limit how many times you see an ad.
4. Setting and refusing cookies
You can manage the cookies based on your preferences by setting your browser or privacy to stop future cookie information so that your privacy setting on the browser will reject the cookies. You, furthermore, may not be able to use some or all of the functions on our website effectively.
You can manage the cookies setting in your browser by following these methods
Our website may contain links to third party websites or social media. It may also include embedding content or videos from social media such as YouTube or Facebook, where third party websites or social media will set and set cookies. We cannot control or be responsible for those cookies. You should refer to each of those sites to obtain information on their privacy policies.
6. Cookies policy update
7. Contact details